Learn From Experts
Learn from industry leaders who have started and grown their own businesses and know what it takes to build successful companies.
Grow Your Skillset
Continue your educational growth by learning about new methodologies, funding opportunities, marketing analysis and more.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
Learn best-practices for starting, managing and growing a successful business while avoiding short-term mistakes that can cost your business in the long-term.
“Too many businesses fail due to lack of education and resources, and that’s one reason why we’ve teamed-up with OmniWorks to offer this free two-day entrepreneurship workshop. It’s a great way to get a lot of practical information in a short period of time.”
-Brian Williams, Vice President and COO
Los Angeles Urban League
WHat you will learn
Being A Successful Entrepreneur
Creating A Powerful Fast Pitch
Creating Your Own SWOT Analysis
Funding Panel: VC, Loans, Crowdfunding and Creating Generational Wealth
Women & Minority Business Owner Certification
Taking Your Business to the Next Level
Co-Owner: PCF Management • Buffalo Wild Wings Franchisee
Karim was exposed to the restaurant business at an early age. As a teen, working at one of his parents’ McDonald’s restaurants, he was trained in all aspects of restaurant operations.
Later, while attending Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA, Karim worked for the McDonald’s Corporation matriculating from Assistant Manager to Multi-Unit Supervisor. He successfully completed the McDonald’s training program and became an approved McDonald’s Franchisee.
In 2007, looking to apply his restaurant expertise to another brand, he became the Operating Partner of PCF Restaurant Management. With his leadership, the Buffalo Wild Wings franchisee group has successfully opened three restaurants in the Los Angeles area, with three more in development.
• Founder, Free Agent Partners L.L.C.
• Entertainment industry executive for 30 years
• Formerly Head of Content Development at AT&T
• Active in the LA startup ecosystem: member of Tech Coast Angels and Pasadena Angels
• Senior media and marketing executive
• 40-year career in theatrical marketing
• For-profit and nonprofit expertise
• Formerly Director of Corporate Partnerships at The Music Center
• Active in non-profit community including board commitments
• 35-year veteran in retail small business/community development banking
• SVP at US Bank, Bank of America running multi-state retail and small business operations
• Board member: Educating Young Minds LA, LA County Parks Foundation, STEAM Coders, Center Theater Group
Registration for this session is
Sign-up below to receive updates on future workshops