Turn Your Idea Into A Business
Los Angeles Urban League has partnered with the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) to create Biz Camp. Designed as a three-week summer program, this free youth entrepreneurship summer camp is both fun and intense.
- Take informative field trips
- Speak to local business leaders
- Learn critical thinking skills
- Practice public speaking
- Develop a business plan and sell actual products
- Learn what it takes to be your own boss
As a Summer program, applications are not being accepted at this time. However, applications will open again in the Spring of 2020. Sign up below to receive an alert when applications are open.